2014 Special Charter Pricing Schedule :
Packages are based on four passengers including return hotel transfers ex Broome or Derby, Western Australia.
All pricing is in $AUD and includes taxes and valid April 2014 - March 2015.
1 day Picnic by the Sea or Picnic by the River $450 per passenger
Includes lunch. Pick-up by 7am return by 7pm same day
Overnight and extended tour packages include all meals and camping accommodation. Other types of accommodation can be arranged by request with pricing on application.
Overnight designer tour $450 per passenger
3 day indulgence package $1350 per passenger
6 day adventure package $2700 per passenger
8 day explorer package $3600 per passenger
12 day expedition $5400 per passenger
Additional nights - $450 per passenger
Surcharges for special charters of less than four passengers:
3 passenger charter additional $150 per day per passenger
2 passenger charter additional $450 per day per passenger
1 passenger charter additional $1350 per day
Important Information Exclusion of Liability
1. Whilst Uptuyu will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour, it accepts no liability for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. Uptuyu further accepts no liability for any loss beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under the Trade Practices Act 1974, and nothing herein restricts any passenger from exercising their rights and remedies pursuant to law.
2. Your travel agent will forward booking confirmations and other payments to us on your behalf, but your travel agent is not our agent for the purpose of receipt of monies. Receipt of booking confirmations and subsequent payments by the travel agent does not constitute receipt of those monies by us and the travel agent has no authority expressed or implied to receive monies on our behalf. There is no liability on the part of Uptuyu in respect to any monies paid to the passenger's travel agent unless and until Uptuyu notifies the passenger (by way of a booking confirmation advice or payment receipt advice) that monies have been received by us.
3. These tours include the services of operators other than the company e.g. hoteliers, airlines and optional tour excursions, which are not under the direct control of Uptuyu, and whilst Uptuyu takes all reasonable care in selecting these operators, it cannot accept responsibility for those operators' conduct or the conduct of their representative employees or agents or for any ramifications of that conduct.
4. On tours including activities such as trekking, swimming and snorkelling, passengers accept that degrees of risk are involved.
5. No passenger will be permitted to embark or continue on tour while their mental or physical condition is, in the opinion of any representative of Uptuyu, such as to render them incapable of caring for themselves, or whereby they become objectionable to other passengers, or they become a hazard to themselves or other passengers. The company will not be responsible for expenses resulting in such persons being precluded from completing the tour.
6. Uptuyu reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances.